Vortex Ripoff...(Another Rant)

And what if it is more than 30 days?

The reason I am asking is I bought some software from this idiot on ebay
(30$), he cashed my Paypal payment, and now all I hear from him is lame
excuses about virus this, and that, and yada yada yada...

And that was 65 days ago. Paypal, ebay (60 days) are not much help for me I
think.

I have bee WAY too patient with this deadbeat ebay seller (romeoice) who
just had a streak of negative feedback from cashing money, and not shipping.

Maybee it will be my lost from being too patient.

Cheers.

Marc
'83 Scirocco
'97 A4