Strut bushings not coming...!(Rant)

Folks,
  I had hoped to not only settle the debate about lowering, but get myself
some better-than-stock strut bushings, but it appears that it will not happen
now...

  jman, the fella on Vortex that was selling them backed out...  I had sent
the 118.00 via paypal as requested, and I asked that he send them to my work,
as I live in vato-ville, and my parts may find a home elsewhere...  Anyways,
after a few days waiting for the pending transaction to go through, he
refunded my money...  He said in the note on the refund that he got burned the
last time he sent something to a non-verified address, and that was it...  I
tried to email him back, and it bounced, so I sent an IM through Vortex two
days ago, asking what he would prefer to do...  I just got a reply this
morning, his response was, "nothing."  "I have a local buyer."  WTflyingF is
that about?  I am really angry.  I have had one previous good experience with
the man, but I guess he only honors his word if he gets what he wants...  I
apologize for the rant, but I have to tell someone who may have had a similar
experience.  I also hope that if someone else considers dealing with the man,
that they will remember this note and be cautious.  It would be one thing if
he apologized, with details of why, or anything...  Instead, he wrote, that...

  This is going to be a rare day, I can tell....  >8-()
--
Regards,
David Utley