From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Chris
Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2004 8:30 PM
To: Patrick Bureau; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Cc: TST@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: New pictures of the 9 scirocco's

Patrick,

         Check with your state department of mental health. I'm pretty sure
you qualify for counselling for treatment of "hoarding' disease. Maybe you
can even some financial assistance to help you cope with it.
         Also, you now have so many cars that you qualify as a dealer.
You'll have to register as a dealer and pay all the associated fees. Of
course, you'll be entitled to all the rights and privileges that go with
being a dealer.

         To the other listers: Remember the sad case of the guy in Germany
that had a warehouse full of Mark Is (the picture was posted somewhere) and
he could no longer afford the rent and the cars were in jeopardy of being
hauled off to wherever?  People were talking about taking up a collection
for him to save the cars.  Do you think that in a year or two we'll get a
picture PB's warehouse full of Mark Is and IIs and word that he can no
longer afford the $4,000 per month warehouse rent?  (That,or perhaps we'll
be writing to him at a state mental institution. Can you picture him huddled
in a corner with his arms wrapped around a collection of 'Roc parts
muttering something like "Hey these are in short supply, keep away from me."

Chris

PS I'm starting the collection tomorrow so we'll be ready when he needs it.