1.8T in a Mk1 Scirocco, info?...(Audi a girls car...What!?!?)

I upgraded my  81 with a fresh built 2L 26v. 2.25" exhaust, nothing more.
There is enough power to scare the average driver for sure.
Decide what your driving habits are and design for that envolope. More is
not just a waste, but can be dangerous.

My conversion cost about $1600. 3 times more than I paid for tha car!

Julie Macfarlane
1981 MKI 2L 16v
Amsterdam NY