Cincy sugesstions

Mine is stock except for the steering wheel ('87 Jetta, I think) and the front seats (leather bought from Josh, don't know if they were stock on his).

-Mike
'86 red 16v (I ain't winnin' most red!)

C Boyko <roccit_53@hotmail.com> wrote:
I bought one of those original beauties (the headache), and let me tell
you, they're not what they're cracked up to be, after 15 years, the car
NEEDED mollesting. Everything was pretty well dead. But I understand what he
means. Nice to see a totally stock car. But I'm guessing few on the list
have them, the failed items invariably get upgraded if funds allow. Cathy

>From: Marc_Scirocco_Québec
>Subject: RE: Cincy sugesstions
>Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 18:22:29 -0500
>
>Hey Steve, the second line of my post read: "Joke aside..." :-P
>
>I don't know if it is proper english, but whatever... "Joking aside"??
>"Done
>with the joke"??
>
>Out of say 50 Scirocco, if one is "unmollested", it means that 49 are
>mollested. I know mine is far from stock.
>
>That makes us "Scirocco mollesters"?
>
>Cheers.
>
>Marc
>'83 Scirocco
>'97 A4

word (wûrd)
interj. Slang. Used to express approval or an affirmative response to something. Sometimes used with up. Source