Homemade O2 Sensors

Good explanation. My impression tho was that the main problem with
soldering the O2 sensor wires was that they are steel (?) and are next to
impossible to solder. It just doesn't stick; no matter how much flux you
use. And when it does stick, it falls right off with the slightest amount
of force applied.

IIRC I opted for the super-duper crimp job, followed by heat shrinkable
tubing.

-Toby