Cincy sugesstions

That's what I suggested something like "best story from the trip" or for
that matter "most herioc effort the week before Cincy", not show
competition. (although I do think  a "most red" category could be fun) We
can all figure out the gorgous cars by the thickness of drool on them
anyways. I was so worried about what people would think of my car my first
cincy. Which was rediculous, everyone is so nice. I've gotten so I look
forward to seeing the people more than the cars anyways. I would hate to see
anything disrupt the laid back nature of the event, as if that would ever
happen. And Marc, flat black, sounds awesome.
Cathy