From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Lisa Lutman
Sent: Sunday, February 08, 2004 8:09 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: MFA fuel mileage wonky

Hello!

I have a MFA and recently my litres/100km reading has gone all wonky. It's
only showing a decimal number such as .4 instead of a number like 6.8 for
instance.
The Bentley doesn't cover anything really about the MFA so I'm at a loss to
find out how to fix my problem. Any MFA guru's out there?

Thanks!

Lisa

=====
Lisa