Tech Help - Fuel Pump & water?

eh, that's a no-no.  It's not the inside walls as much as the internal seals that break down from water (i dunno how that can be, but it is...).  For a water pump, Shur-Flo is the top name in the business.
Coincidentally, I ran across this just yesterday: http://water.lovehorsepower.com/
BTW - water injection is a great thing for turbos... you'll notice a much higher threshold before knock, and even at the same boost you may gain a tiny bit of power.