-----Original Message-----
From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of robby lahey
Sent: Sunday, February 08, 2004 10:01 AM
To: .Org Scirocco

Saw these listed on eBay and I have emailed this guy for p/n several times,
but no reply. I presume these are OEM replacement shocks.
Anyone have any success here?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2459135266&cat
egory=33590<http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=24
59135266&category=33590>

I know, I know...when in doubt, always call the Potterman for parts
anyways!!!
(that's my mantra, ya know)

Thanks for listening!