Bonrath strut bearings update...

You know , I'm not sure if the ones from the dashers
are the same as the bonrath , but I think I just
figured out why my front wheels rub now , I think its
because I put the dasher strut bearings in , it must
lower it at least 3/4 of an inch , maybe more , it
never used to rub till I put them in , Aaron in SJ -