name this audi

Oh no my friend, this is Rich People Land. Blizzak sponsers the school and it's there all winter. It costs an insane amount of money at any level, but the top level is taught by pro rally guys. You have your pick of vehicles, truck, car or SUV, front, rear or 4wd and they have a course set up somewhere that's hosed down on a regular basis to make for a solid sheet of ice. According to this guy, his company brought 16 Audi Quattros here as part of this Winter Driving School. I have no idea why, but hey, maybe it'll be slow when I go over at lunchtime and I can go for a spin. I'm pretty much at the point where driving a 78 rustbucket Honda would make my day if it had a stick shift.

Dan

Kent McLean <kentmclean@mindspring.com> wrote:
"Dan Smith" wrote:
> I may have to see if I can sign up for the winter
> driving school, just so I can play with it.

At the winter driving schools put on in NH by the
NEQ club, you use your own car. I'd be surprised
if that one is different. But he may be a *real* nice
guy and let you use his. Maybe for one test run.
Doesn't hurt to ask.

Kent
'89 Audi 200 Turbo Quattro