scirocco gathereing

No Dan you had to there last year for the teardown.

-----Original Message-----
From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Dan Smith
Sent: Saturday, February 07, 2004 12:58 PM
To: Ron Pieper
Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: scirocco gathereing

Oooh, cool. How about a start to finish tranny session. Meaning, pull the
tranny from my mk1, install those better than stock syncros and a bolt kit
and reinstall? ;)

Dan

Ron Pieper <rapieper@yahoo.com> wrote:

--- Calimus wrote:

> Possibly what "Cheapass" Ron give us another Demo
> on how to tear something down.

This year I think I'm gonna assemble an 020 for everybody. Haven't figured
it out logistically
since it takes many tools and a clean environment...may do it at my place on
Friday, and have
everybody head to Daun's in the late afternoon - early evening. Dunno yet.

Ron