Warning: Spam and virus from me

I had a lister contact me about some spam from my address and I also noticed my bulk mail folder has a few daemons of mail sent from me to others who don't exist, as well as 1 email bounced back to me because it had MyDoom. I've run a virus scan on my computers at home and work, however the school lab computers are probably infected because people are stupid and so if anyone receives any spam or attachments from me, delete them. Sorry everyone for the inconvinence.

Dan