Really ON TOPIC: Members web sites

> I always wondered who bought lights for their computer.
> Gonna put lights under the twin? How about a lit stick shift and pedals?
:)

well, heres the thing, i swore to myself i WOULD NOT do the neon light
tning, and actually, i didnt do the neon light thing. the only light in the
case somes from a high end antec power supply, which has blue LEDs built
into it, and shine through the fans. i wouldnt have done it if my wife wasnt
such a blue addict (i used it as part of an excuse for the large sum of
money spent).
it really isnt that bright, i just took long exposure pics to capture the
glow.
Al