From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of David Utley
Sent: Friday, February 06, 2004 8:32 PM
Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Polished Castellets for sale...

Hello listers,
   I thought I would offer these here first, before the 'Tex...  I have a
set of four polished Le Castellets.  The wheels are certified straight and
in good order, and the polish is excellent, as I did most of it myself...
:)  I have a lead on a set of 15" instead of these 14"s, so away these go...
http://www.hostdub.com/modules.php?set_albumName=fahrvegnugen&id=wheel1&op=m
odload&name=Gallery&file=index&include=view_photo.php
http://www.hostdub.com/modules.php?set_albumName=fahrvegnugen&id=wheel2&op=m
odload&name=Gallery&file=index&include=view_photo.php

  Please contact me directly for more inquiries...
Regards,
 David Utley