supercharged rocco?

Well if they're the "bilge pump" electric superchargers that have
littered Ebay for a while, don't even think about buying them - they're
just a restriction in your intake...

On the other hand, there is a new style of supercharger that's electric
that works like nitrous for quick 15 second bursts.  It looks like three
starter motors attached to a roots style supercharger via some type of
step up gearbox.  I saw an ad in Sport Compact Car - it's available
through Thomas Knight Turbos - www.boosthead.com   I have no idea if
this setup works, so do some research before taking the plunge...

Mark.
80 S
81 S  2.0 ABA/JH/4K
75