From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Chad Eatock
Sent: Friday, February 06, 2004 7:48 PM
To: scirocco list
Subject: Bosch Relays

Hey I found a website showing the various part numbers for bosch
relays.....what would the best relay be to buy for the euro light
install application?
http://www.julianaco.com/page2.html
Check this out....there are a few.....I think this would be the one....
 0 332 019 151 5 terminal, SPST 12V Norm Open 40A/250,000 cycles
resistive

what do you guys think?
Chadster '87 16v