[Still OT] Evolution of man Kind !! was: [way ot}

At 04:13 PM 2/6/2004 -0500, you wrote:
>I need to clarify something before this subject dies a well deserved
>death. I agree whole heartedly with that German article, I really think
>America has mis-placed values whether it happened this year or over the
>past 200, I don't know. The problem isn't so much the bare breast, or
>the two boobs that caused it. The problem is choice was removed from the
>equation. Nobody watching the half time show was given the choice to see
>that breast or not to. One thing America does try to protect is the
>freedom of choice and that was taken away. That's what was wrong.

  I agree. That's why I tell women breast feeding in public to tuck that
stuff away. I want to be given the choice to not see their boobs. They take
that choice away from me.

  Too bad Justin wasn't clever enough to pretend to be breastfeeding there.
Then the network could have claimed they were tackling a sensitive women's
issue, and supporting women's rights to breastfeed in public.

  Following your line of thought, maybe we should ban other things, since I
want the choice to not see them as well. Fat people in spandex? Ban it.
Combovers? Ban them.

Brad