Rear 16v spoiler

Chad , there are good used ones , I'm not sure how
much new ones are but they might be cheap , make sure
to get one off of a scirocco , they have  a special
ball joint end that other vws dont have , you could
either leave the spoiler or take it off for paint ,
its easy to take off , I want to actually make a
fibreglass one so the hatch is lighter , good luck !
Aaron in SJ-