supercharged rocco?

Has anyone seen the electric supercharger offered on e-bay? I will get you
the item # if interested but it states it will fit any nonturbo car with efi,
will spin up to 8000rpm with a signal from full throttle switch, garranteed to
not overboost. No spec on boost psi, and a little vague on what signals it
on/off, so I emailed questions to seller. My rocco is twin carbed so I won't be
using it on it, but it may work on my lawnmower! Michael
http://hometown.aol.com/scirocco75/myhomepage/auto.html