From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Calimus
Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2004 15:54
To: Allyn
Cc: Julie Macfarlane; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: scirocco gathereing

Hrm, bummer, ok, well I think we could do the still shot cam and maybe
an e-mail station then.  It could at least cut down on the foot traffic
inside of Dauns house.    It's all just a thought anyway.  I think I
will however bring a box along so I can make cd copy's of rons tranny
tear down from last year, whatever he does this year, and if possible,
maybe a still shot complilation or something.

William

--
88' Scirocco 16v (Crabby 16v)
89' Cabriolet 8v (dead bunneh) RIP 8/25/03

http://www.techography.com/scirocco (s.org forums)