OT: that ford commercial during the super bowl

My only dissapointment is that the engine sound is dubbed over.  If you watch and listen carfully, the engine sound does not match the things the car is doing.  For example, in the first scene the tach is bouncing to redline and the sounds are not in sync.  Oh well, at least the visual is cool.  Thanks for hosting it Al.

-Dick-
78 Scirocco
Original Owner