From: "Kervin Ridgley" <kridgley@brownscar.com>
To: "List" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2004 3:27 PM
Subject: More Scirocco content, horns and pads

Since I now have a rejection sticker on my car, I figured it was time to fix my horn.

1. tested horn and they work
2. tested relay and it works
3. tested fuse and it works
4. tested horn button, off the car, and it works

I'm not getting power to the relay.  I'm not very good at this stuff.  I can track down the wire
going from the horn to the relay, but I don't know how it gets grounded.  I can't find the place to
test for the ground from the steering column.

On a good note, my wife got me a set of "pads" for Christmas.  They are kinda like a big exercise
mat that hooks together in 3x3 chunks.  They were great!  I could kneel and do my thing with the
fuse box pain-free.  I would not have thought of buying them myself, but I now highly recommend
them.