[Still OT] Evolution of man Kind !! was: [way ot] superbowl

>Times change and the American society is slow growing up, to become more
>liberal like Canada and Europe.

Growing up....no thanks!!  More liberal that is the problem!!  I do not
agree that Europe is the future.....it is beginning of the end

>why? Simple, because otherwise you'd end up
>like Russia, self-contained -church driven- puppets America would self
>destruct one day.

I really love this "church driven" comment.  Liberals are taking God out of
everything but the country is church driven????  I do not get it.  You can
not even bring God up!  This country was founded on Christian beliefs and
God.  The separation of Church and state was meant to keep the government
out of the church not God out of the government!!  The US is only 230 years
old but is the strongest power in the world...why because we are blessed.
No democracy can survive without morals...if we lose all morals then we will
self destruct!!!!.  I have no interest in evolving into Europe

>Common you knew this was coming the day MTV came on the air, the day
Madonna
>did a video in a BDSM outfit, the day Houston/San Diego have the biggest
Gay
>parades etc etc etc ect... Is it bad? Nope... Its called; Evolution....

>Next is less Wars, less hungry people and maybe one day world wide monetary
>agreed on monies.

world wide money?  one world government?....man it is the end...good thing I
will not be here for it........

Michael Leach
MH-60R Integration and Test
Lockheed Martin Federal Systems