[way out of proportion] superbowl poodoo

Wow, what a blast.  Now I've stayed out of this entire thread, and I
will continue to stay out of what behind the thread, but this I just
have to say something about.

I hate to see any list member leave, but I think this needs to be said.
There is a button on the keyboard called "Delete".  If you come acrossed
a thread that appears to have no value to you in any way shape or form,
use it when you come to those e-mail in your inbox.  Better yet, setup a
temporary filter and use the subject line as the filter rule.

This is a pretty open list and while I do agree with many that most of
this threads content should have been taken off-list if nothing more to
spare the bandwidth, I will say that at least this list isn't run like a
consentration camp.  I like seeing some topics besides scirocco
contect.  It helps to let you know a bit more about the people at the
other end of these e-mail address that we see so much.  it lets you know
who you can relate to and who you prollie should not talk with when/if
you meet in person.

If your the type of person that can't use the delete key or setup a mail
filter, then maybe a e-mail list just isn't what you are looking for.
If you have noticed, there is plenty of other threads that are "on
topic" along with this mess.  Maybe you should just try reading those
and steer yourself away from the contraversy.  After all, it's all about
self control when it comes to e-mail, no one forces you to read a single
one of these threads.  If ya don't like it, don't read it.  it's that
simple

Rocco Content: My car leaks oil, the speedo screams at me (new
development), and I'm running around on 3 teardrops and one snowflake.
Life is good.

William Snyder