scirocco gathereing

Ron,

	That sounds like a really cool idea.  Please see if you can tape it
like the last one since I know that I'll still be on the road when ya do
that.  If possible I'm going to try and bring a small pc-system with me
that we can use to pull the video, compress/encode it and possible burn
it to CD for those that would like a copy over the weekend.

Also, since we do have such a large collection of Geeks amongst the
list, has anyone given thought to recording the entire weekend (or at
least all the fun stuff) and then putting it on CD for that that want
it?  It actually passed through my head last year but I wasn't able to
make the trip and the thought floated out of my head untill just
recently.  Figure we could make it tinot a VCD or SVCD so that folks can
plop it into their DVD player and watch it.

I also thought (maybe this is more for Julie) that if someone had a
wireless internet access account, I could bring my camera setup and give
listers that can't make it, a way to see things in real time and the
ability to actually look around.

Anyway, it's just some thoughts and ideas.  What can I say, I'm at work
and it's very boring today.

William