16v intake manifold sludge , does my car have it ?

Well the B12 comes in a bucket (hand size) and it is a highly corrosive
product (will melt plastics if left longer than 20-30mins depending on
ambient temp), if you are to transverse it into a larger container it need
to be STEEL. And you will need to let it rest for a while as the B12 is
actually 2 product , the cleaning agent and a lighter liquid that prevents
fumes and such nastiness to bubble into air.

Acid resistant gloves extremely suggest while handling the product.

If the stuff get on your hands 1. it will sting 2. dye the hand greenish
color 3. will stink for week's end of time period (nasty stuff but
effective)

I usually treat the part I want, pull it out of bucket, then use a
kerosene/paint thinner solution to wash the part afterwards was the B12
chemicals tend to stick to it...

Ah yes most parts used will retain the smell for a few days, but has no ill
effect in any in the performance of the actual part.

I did my pistons this way on my last rebuild and it gives these type of
results

<http://ats.longcoeur.com/various/PC170696.JPG>
<http://ats.longcoeur.com/various/PC170697.JPG>

ATS - Patrick Bureau -  85 2L, 102.5 whp, 121 ft/lbs torque
Email : ats@longcoeur.com - Web site : http://ats.longcoeur.com
AIM: texasscirocco - Yahoo: atsgtx - ICQ: 32918816 - MSN: atsgtx@hotmail.com
1975, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81S, 82 and 86 scirocco's coming soon!