[way ot] superbowl

I believe you missed the topic.....it WAS about what happened at the
super bowl.......everyone else made it major political. He corrected
everyone and said it really has nothing to do with gays,slavery,and our
society. He just stated the truth....I did not see anything about his
beliefs one way or the other.......

"Ron Pieper" <rapieper@yahoo.com> wrote:
> This has nothing do to with war, nothing to do with hunger, it has to
> do with living within the rules of our society, like it or not.

Partial quote mistaken

You know, I was going to keep out of this but I can't resist.  It's
complete BS to blame a lot of the reaction to JJ's right breast on our
culture and history.  It's further BS to say that our value system is
screwed up.  This has nothing do to with war, nothing to do with hunger,
it has to do with living within the rules of our societly, like it or
not.  Face it, flawed though our country may be, it is what it is - deal
with it.  Having JJ and that doofus next to her conspire to flash us
all, along with the suggestive nature of the halftime show, insulted and
angered me.
It was NOT what I expected (or prepared for) - I was there to watch a
FOOTBALL GAME (and the ads).  Face it, the so-called 'entertainment' was
well off-base.

It's NOT the US culture's fault, it's NOT our "screwed up value system."
It's the fault of a couple of Hollywood jackasses in an immature (and
successful) attempt to get some press.  And it's NOT what I want my
5-year old sitting next to me watching.  Had I been prepared for it,
well, then I could have planned.

JJ and Justin deserve what they get, and vise versa.

Thus spake the Cheapass.

Ron

If you are going to coment on what he said include what he said......

He said nothing about Gays/slavery/or the status of our society....read
it again.....its about a tit at a football game.....NOT anything
else....