Now: RE-USE CV joint Bolts?? RE: Stupid fastener question

My son (aka" Mr I change axles more than my underwear") had some that had
been on/off so often that they kept backing out. New bolts cured this. But
he still kills axles, the car's way too low.
My 16V has reused bolts with no issues, and they've been on and off a few
times (engine swap, tranny upgrade, clutch several times, leaky flanges, and
a dead CV joint.) So who knows.
Cathy