OT: that ford commercial during the super bowl

--- Allyn <amalventano@sc.rr.com> wrote:
> you know... this one:
> http://www.malventano.com/temp/Ford.mpg
> am i the only one that got instant wood from that thing???

Well, no you're not.  I got a lot of sideways glances when I saw that ad and started drooling
about it's roots, specs, etc.  IMO *the* most gorgeous car ever made, period (along with the
original).  And to make an ad that captured it like that, in its element...wow.

Anyone got a spare $195,000 (plus taxes, title, insurance, dealer prep, and luxury car tax - oh,
and markup, plus the fee to get in line) laying around??

=====
Cheapass Ron
'81 Scirocco S - "Victor Jr."  7SM
(2.0L 16V, GL 4-speed w/ Quaife installed, Megasquirt coming...)