OT :RE: that ford commercial during the super bowl

I would love to have a GT 500, but I am a bit shy of the 250,000$ they are
asking.

Remember the ads out a while back "Have you seen a FORD lately?"
My daughter and I were sitting on the couch when the advert played. At the
end of the advert, my daughter quietly said "Yeah, in our rear mirror.."
I almost fell off the couch.
I am sooooo proud!  :)

Julie Macfarlane
1981 MKI 2L 16v