WAS: Tightening head bolts , NOW: torque wrenches

I have a beam type but to tighten the head bolts, I borrowed a clicker
type.With the amount of torque needed to seal the gasket its a LOT easier to
just feel and hear the click then to stay over the top of the beam and read
it.

And the engine was on a stand. I put one foot on the rear wheel bar and
REALLY leaned into it. But it came out all right. It was easier to do in the
car.....

Julie Macfarlane
1981 MKI 2L 16v
Amsterdam NY