PNW: Need moving money...Parts 4 Sale!!!

Hey Everyone,

Relocating to start a new job and I need to unload some parts and hopefully
make some cash. I'm tryin to price these fairly, but make some offers! Would
prefer local, but I will ship if the price is right.

A1 Parts...

Scirocco 2:
Fenders: black, bondo on lower portion in textured area by door frame. $15ea
Doors: glass, grey, descent shape $20ea
Hatch: glass, grey, good shape, no spoiler $40
Manual mirrors, good glass, work fine $10

A1:
Neuspeed oversized front swaybar, drivers mount strap broken $75
Neuspeed oversized rear swaybay, good shape $125
Dual outlet manifold and downpipe $75
Cat spacer pipe $10
(2) Upper Oil Baffles $5ea.
tt short shifter (missing lower bolt, easy to replace) $30

A2:
Jetta center console WITH PW switches $20
US front core support with big slat grill $40
Big bumper driving lamps only (no brackets or bulbs) $60
Clear big bumpers Hella turn signals $30
Neuspeed Upper Strut 8V Bar (no hardware) $50

Misc:
Audi Power Sunroof motor/console/switch $40

14" Carat Rims (from my Rocco), some nicks, descent shape $150

Lastly, 1.8L JH head and block, separated, used. Good cores for buildups.
Offers?

That's a start. I've have more and will take pics.

Thanks!
Jason Rinne
Bow, WA

Find high-speed ‘net deals — comparison-shop your local providers here.
https://broadband.msn.com