Scirocco-l Digest, Vol 10, Issue 3

I might be interested, but not right now. This summer for sure.If you want
to wait, so maybe over the next 3-4 months we can get enough people
interested.

Cheers

Vlad

The one I've chosen is called StreetTrak. Does all the above for $70/year
(and you can upgrade service if desired). They have given me price break
quantities. Regular cost is $449, 5 units at $399, 10 at $375, 20 at $350
(plus shipping). Even if no one goes in, I'll still buy one for myself at
$449, it's well worth the peace of mind.

Check it out at http://www.streettrak.com and NO I am not affiliated with
anyone there or have any personal interest in the company. Check the
coverage map to make sure you're in there.