Backlit Gauge option/price breakdown...

I'm pretty sure the glowing needles kit includes for gas/temp, but I'll double-check. You've got what you need for a full kit listed. For colors, I'll most likely go with blue, as it will match my stereo. I think the white in the pictures looks nice though.

Dan

David Utley <mr.utility@highstream.net> wrote:
Okay. When I first read it, I think I got lost when I DID understand... But,
I will list off what I think I know... ;-)

Speedo and Tach ---- 45.00
Backlight----- 20.00
Water Guage--- 5.00
Fuel Guage---- 5.00
Glowing needles--- 30.00---does this include needles for the gas/temp?

That, and the 'high output color option', I wonder if this would be better?
Or necessary?

If I placed an order, I would have trouble making up my mind as to what
color... What is the concensus, and why?

I appreciate the opinions. And thanks Dan for stepping forward for the list...
--
Regards,
David Utley

Quoting Dan Smith :