FS: most killer gauges (not mine)

Certainly. That's why I said stock and I don't recall if transaxle ratios
were special order options.

I'm curious about the top end performance of the highest HP 16V Scirocco in
stock US spec configuration. Guess that's the 1.8 liter.

The 16V models had 140MPH speedos, but what was the factory top end ?
If the original 16V transaxle ratio is lower than the 8V versions, it might
even be less than 120MPH. I don't know.
VW used to publish that for German models, but I never saw it for  US versions.