First scrirocco, what to look for

If you have no under the hood knowledge this would be
a good tiime to learn with a scirocco , but if you
have no time to tinker then you might be back where
you are with your tempo , its an older car and needs
TLC to make it a reliable daily driver which once it
gets there it should operate really great , if its
running thats a really good sign of a reliable car but
you dont know how well maintained it was , so you will
have to start fresh (if you buy it) with ALL your
fluids and filters , that would be a good start even
if you dont know much about car/mechanical stuff -
good luck -