Euro Bumpers or Body Kit?

It just depends on what look you are wanting , go on
the scirocco.org site and look at all the cars on
there , that is where I got my ideas from , at least
every picture on there became my desktop picture at
one time or another , they are all really sick , I cut
my stock bumpers to look as close to euro bumpers as I
could , then I took those off and had Jetta front and
rear big bumpers that I cut and fit on , and just as I
scored a 16v body kit I came up on my 16v (sold the
8v) and then scored the euro bumpers later , I like
the euros with the stock body kit , I'm still
waivering on if I should take my moulding off , thats
my visual dillema , they kinda save my body I'm sure ,
people drive like shit and park like shit in San Jose
- Aaron in SJ -