FS: guage faces !UPDATE!

I've spoken with the producer and he has lowered the price of a whole kit to $100 (including glowing needles). He can't go much lower due to shipping and material costs, etc. He also has updated the site to include more info, though I haven't checked it out to see what the changes are.

For those concerned with the picture quality, it's due to having to take pictures in the dark. I gave him some tips to try to reduce the blur factor, but that may be the best he can get. Also, the reason for pics of the demo model instead of the production one is that since they're produced as they're ordered, there are no productions yet. He assured me all bugs with the demo have been worked out and it looks much better. I'll pass along info as I get it and please, give me any and all feedback/questions/concerns/etc. I can answer some questions and the rest I'll pass along to the inventor. He asked me to thank you guys for the feedback you've already given.

Dan

David Utley <mr.utility@highstream.net> wrote:
I try and try, and I cannot find any other guage kits other than rice
shtuff.... 8-(
--
Regards,
David Utley