  From: Brian Wagner
  To: TST@yahoogroups.com
  Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
  Sent: Sunday, February 01, 2004 11:08 AM
  Subject: Really Having Second thoughts

  Man I don't know if I should really sell her, I am torn now. My wife now
  tells me to sell the cabby and I really do hate to see the roc go. I guess I
  will sleep on it tonight and decide again tomorrow.

  But my daughter still comes first, damn this is hard. If I could sell my
  damn scooter I can keep the roc. She know something is up cause she it
  acting up today.

  Save my roc buy my scooter
  http://homepages.vdubaddiction.com/drroccostein/honda/00honda.html