Bored, so I nerded out on rad/stroke ratio

Ok guys, let me get this straight.
The rod is the connecting rod from the piston to the crank right?

1)If you increase the rod lenght with out modding the crank, the piston will
rise higher with in the cyl increasing compression.
2) By increasing the throw on the crank and the rod lenght, the angular
momentum of the crank slows due to the fact the pivot point is farther from
the center. This would lower the peak RPM correct? (Having a greater
circumfrence than the smaller crank)
3) if #2 is correct would that allow greater torque from the engine?

Julie Macfarlane
1981 MKI 2L 16v
Amsterdam NY