Cat Cams?

> I have done some searching on Vortex, which is where I came across the
> Cat Cams.  I was hoping that there were some listers on the Scirocco
> list with experience.
> Finally, in the case with the Autotech cams, it sounds like their
> reputation is reflective of their 'advertised' specs, which are also
> unimpressive.
> Thanks, Rick.

Well, when I got my Euro intake from TT, they told me thier Euro spec cam
was the same as Autotech's. I realize the original post pertained to more
aggressive profiles, but in this instance, they are supposedly no
different.
Mine's making 132-133hp (dynoed it twice) at the wheels, which is about
right for a car with my cam, exhaust, etc.I'd have to check to see if I
ended up with the TT or Autotech cam, anyone who really needs to know can
write back to me. And on topic? No idea about Cat cams, sorry.

Cathy
1999 TDI New Beetle
1987 2L 16V Scirocco
1979 1.8L 10:1 8V
"Deja moo- the feeling you've heard this bull before"