Scirocco-l Digest, Vol 20, Issue 30

In a message dated 12/30/04 1:04:09 PM Eastern Standard Time,
scirocco-l-request@scirocco.org writes:
steering wheel has white/green
> growths on it.
I would recommend something I got at Menards called Black Streak remover, it
was in the vinyl siding area. I use it as a wheel cleaner and tires too and it
is incredible, it will kill the mold and your steering wheel will be BLACK
when your done. (make sure to feed it some rubber shine stuff after)   p.s. I
hope your steering wheel is supposed to be black.  Michael