It's legal now

That might just get the point across, but they probably would read it until after they rear-ended me.

Dan Bubb <jdbubb@ix.netcom.com> wrote:>
> wrote:
> > Ellen's "FLYVR6" is very fitting for her since 1-it's on a corrado and 2-she is a pilot. Oh, and
the plate holder too "I'm not driving fast, I'm flying low", I'm sure that goes over well with the
state troopers.

> > I'd like to change mine to "your a moron, learn how to drive",

Not to put too fine a point on it, but "YOU'RE a moron, learn how to drive" might be just a little
bit more impressive ;^)
Dan

> > Tonee

Elmhurst, IL.
mk3 Corrado VR6
mk4 Angry Bunny GLX VR6
pv4 Plymouth Voyager SE
b3 Passat GLX VR6 (Now Jarrett's)

(There Are No Stupid Questions, Only Stupid People)