Cat Cams?

Dan, thanks for the comments, I at least wanted to know!  Your second
sentence sums it up; "it is difficult to compare cams from different
manufactures".  If you go to Cat Cam's web site they do have a lot of
information however the other manufactures do not.
I guess I am looking for any driving impressions at this point from
anyone that has non-stock cam sets in their cars.  Sets from Autotech,
TT and Delta.
Just to get back to your point; if you read Autotech's review of their
sport cams they state that they produce more HP and torque than
Schrick's 260s.  If you look at the available specs for Autotech, they
are not as aggressive as the Schrick 260s.

Autotech Sport
Intake/Exhaust
252 / 264? Duration
.400 / .430 Lift (in)