Best investment so far

-----Original Message-----
From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Mike Smith
Sent: Wednesday, December 29, 2004 10:55 PM
To: Roger concha
Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: Best investment so far

Speaking of those little devils.... my passenger side lock cylinder
does not like to turn.  I took it out and the little rubber seal was
toast and it had some dirt in there.  I cleaned it out as best as I
could and now it doesn't turn at all.

What should I use to improve this situation?

That sounds more like the tumblers are causing the cylinder not to turn more
than the seal...  If I were you, I would take it out and make sure that the
tumblers are not sticking out at all.  If the are, file them down until they
are completely smooth.  This should fix it, but if it does not you may need
another core cylinder.  IIRC, the seal is not available without the
cylinder.  If you like, remind me and I will check to see if it is available
or not seperately...

David