It's legal now

Just got my car tagged today, so now it's finally legal to drive it.

Next month is my birthmoth, so I'll have to renew the plates then
already.  I'm thinking about custom plates, but what should they say?
my thoughts:
TYPE 53 (does a nice job of covering the KY smiley face plate)
or
TYP 53A (to be subtle)

Our state plates:
http://kvis-kytc.state.ky.us/KyRenewWeb/PPServlet?PPPlateId=53&matchtype=
That smiley face is just gross :(

Bit of an update on the project: brakes are good after rebuilding both
rear drums and replacing one of the hard lines.  I've got the
electrical issues tamed, but will be going the painless harness route
shortly (I tried to order one but don't have time to get it done
before I leave for school at the end of the week, so it'll hopefully
happen in the next month or so) because it's all still such a mess.
I'm drawing up wiring diagrams so that I can plan it all out and
gather parts ahead of time.  I'll probably run those by the list for
approval before I build ;)
I've resigned the body to a total loss.  There's too much rust and
other issues to bother, so I'm still on the lookout for a good Mk1,
but will probably put it off for a while and drive this one into the
ground first.

-Grant-
1979 Rustbucket
Louisville, KY / Annapolis, MD