Brett/BigMac's MegaSquirt variant?

Yeah? Well, I still declare that Solaris is limited. :P----

I still don't know what problem the Audi guys would have. MS doesn't deal with
ignition at all...

Nuthin wrong with any of them. I'm glad to have the choices. For me, I'm more
interested in how to integrate with traction control. Don't suppose anyone has
experience with Autronic, MoTEC, or RaceLogic?

Neal