My car was hit.. AGAIN!

thanks david!!  i was driving in a parking lot today,
on the right side of the lane, since i'm in america,
not england, and there was a big fat arrow pointing in
my direction.  so, not being a scolar on road laws or
anything, i would say i was in the correct lane.  a
vehicle in front of me was driving in the left part of
the lane, with the big white arrow pointing at him.  a
vehicle was coming towards him, in his lane, of
course, and went left, into my lane, to avoid him.
now he was driving towards me, and i wasn't stopping.
why should i, i'm in the correct lane.  now he is not
in the correct lane.
that illustrates that even with the help of large
white arrows, people are still morons